I've exhausted every avenue! Colors won't cooperate.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, done, done, and done.  Dumped the old datacolor folder, recalibrated and print is looking very similar to the image, print is slightly warmer and darker still. I need to get new prints done of more recent sessions.  Prints match contrast and vibrancy of the firefox window; the color isn't as intense in PS as in the print. 

No, just makes it more green. (forgive me for not replying immediately, life is busy today, I am getting back to you as soon as I possibly can. Mother came to town to visit, you must know how that can be) 

21 hours ago, Melly said:

Ding, ding, ding! Winner, winner, Chicken dinner!!

I set screen 2 to be my main display and the colors in ACR match PS!

So, what was the upshot of this?  Have you tried changing it back and forward any more times?  Was it just a fluke, or your imagination, or definitely a thing?

32 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

So, what was the upshot of this?  Have you tried changing it back and forward any more times?  Was it just a fluke, or your imagination, or definitely a thing?

definitely wasn't imagination, it happened when we hooked it up to the tv, too (to see if it was maybe the monitor or monitor connection).  I just did it again back and forth ten or so times, the first time, it went to the same as I would see it in ACR. I was able to grab a screen shot of it (there was still a blacked out square from it loading or something?) but it went back when I clicked on the screen again after I saved the screenshot. 

fluke.JPG

Damien, thank you for taking the time to help me with this, I apologize again, it's been a tough few weeks here, and I haven't been able to respond like I should.  I appreciate the time you have taken to help me sort this out! I will look into graphics cards and see what's out there.  Brand new laptop, though, so that sucks lol 

Thanks again! Much appreciated!