pf removal of car, bin, telephone booth, power lines, pipes etc

Sarah_

Hi Damien,

I'm completely butchering this image with all the stuff that needs removing. It will be cropped in fairly tightly around the building.
Please help! How can I make the brick wall on the right look more natural?

pf IMG_0001.jpg

pf soor IMG_0001.jpg

Oh gee, I wish you'd asked my advice earlier.  I would have recommended correcting the perspective as well as rotating, before starting all the cloning.

Still, what you've done is freakin' amazing!  Well done.

Does it have to be brick?  What's wrong with the shop window that's already there?

• Like 1

Thanks! Didn't want to be lazy! 
It doesn't have to be brick but thought it would be easier to extend the brick when removing that 'Form 2 Lanes' sign.  The plan is to crop just outside of the blue signage  so extended it as cleanly as I could. Mostly tedious clone work I'm afraid.

Ok - should I start again?

Windows- would I use the same solid colour and D&B technique? Or is there a better way to not interfere with the blue text (on windows)? It would be nice if there was still an element of shine.

I was hoping to minimise the reflections - pretty sure I positioned myself out though. If you think it's ok as is - then I'll leave it and move into Levels.

I would definitely clone out the red taillights.

And I would probably minimise the car in the far left window, it's the strongest.  But apart from that, don't lose any sleep over it.

Can we talk about the latter, and everything else, in the Levels Class now?

• Like 1