From now until Sunday or Monday I'll be busy with our school's fete.  I'll still be online, but not as frequently as usual.  Thanks for your patience.

VSparrow

Photoshop CC open file tabs are missing.

It is the whole screen it's taking up.  How do I check as there is no minimise/maximise options on the Eizo when PS is open?

I've paid for this CC subscription for a year (I've only had it for a couple of weeks).  Should I contact Adobe or try deleting the whole thing and re installing it?

57 minutes ago, VSparrow said:

I've paid for this CC subscription for a year (I've only had it for a couple of weeks).  Should I contact Adobe or try deleting the whole thing and re installing it?

No, but you will need to ask them how to maximise it.

After turning off the computer, I can now see tabs as an option on one of the screens when pressing "F" however, the file name is cut off and there are no tools.  Pressing "F" again, brings up the photo with the tools but the tabs are gone.

Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 1.39.01 pm (2).png

Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 1.41.36 pm (2).png

Nope agh.  Now pressing F doesn't show the tabs again.  They're not there at all again.  Far out.

So,59a245eea895f_ScreenShot2017-08-27at1_39.01pm(2).thumb.png.590a8f51ba1f3cef6042e5c48c4b6c53.png I have not yet contacted Adobe re the maximise options now there however they are not on the page with the tools.  Another problem is that the first opened image is cut off on the left so you cannot see the whole file name. When I press "F" again, the file appears on it's own again, no tabs and my tools are back

Ok, so Adobe are all closed today but...  I have finally worked it out.  By pressing Command+Option+Shift at the same time while right clicking on the PS icon, then selecting open and I've then deleted the setting and returned to default.  It's fixed the F key issue too.  So basically from the time I've had this PS CC it's been acting up and not showing tabs but now via doing this it's seemingly fixed.59a24f2872084_ScreenShot2017-08-27at2_18.28pm(2).thumb.png.30d2eadff0609889d72ca23b1bcd3c0a.png  Thank you for all your suggestions and time today Damien.

Guest Kate

I faced the same issue, and for me it was resolved when I clicked on Window>Arrange>Tile