What just happened to my coloring?

Some random notification popped up when I opened PS/CC stating I needed to update my calibration or something.  I went ahead and hit to the button to ignore it, but went ahead and closed PS and calibrated my monitor.  Well, after the calibration, I pulled in several pictures to edit, and they all had this crazy green tone to them.  I never changed any of my settings and they look normal everywhere else.  What settings do I need to fix to get this back to the way it's supposed to be?

2017-09-18 (1).png

2017-09-18.png

Hi Becky, this happens to everyone from time to time.

How about Bridge?  Is it ok, or displaying weirdly too?

3 minutes ago, BeCloserPhotography said:

Oh and it changed around my workspace too.  It was really weird and completely messed up.

Not just your workspace.  The problem is worse than that.  Follow this to its conclusion to fix the colour space problem.

30 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Hi Becky, this happens to everyone from time to time.

How about Bridge?  Is it ok, or displaying weirdly too?

Not just your workspace.  The problem is worse than that.  Follow this to its conclusion to fix the colour space problem.

I made sure my color space is correct, but nothing has changed.  I have restarted my computer and it still shows this wonky green

9 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Ok, phew.  Then that probably just means it was a glitch in calibration.  How many times have you calibrated just now?

twice.  But I am wondering if I am screwing it up...

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, BeCloserPhotography said:

Its hard drive has 21GB free out of 223GB.

This is catastrophic.

Brian always recommends at least 1/3rd free space, and yours only has 1/10th.  You HAVE to clear some space.  You're lucky your computer even starts up.  You're very lucky if a dodgy calibration is your only problem.