Just now, Chris Majoroff said:

hi, brand new to this and have yet to work it all out so hello. hopefully i won't drive you nuts with questions

It's the people who don't ask questions who drive me nuts :)  Ask all the questions you need.

• Like 1

Hi. A friend suggested I join. I’m excited to learn so that I can be more deliberate in my editing. 

2 minutes ago, dhelmberger said:

Hi. I’m excited to improve on my editing. 

Welcome.  You're in the right place.

Hi Damien, I've been lurking on your FB page for awhile now. I've decided to take some of you classes now because I want to learn more PS skills. Everything I know up to this point has been self taught. By the way, your Austrialian accent in the video above surprised me. I've been "listening" to you in my head with an American accent ... hahahahahahaha! Now it makes it all more fun! 

Edited by Coleen
  • Like 1

Hello from Tauranga NZ. Been following for years butam finally taking the leap to better my self and my knowledge. 

• Like 1

Hi there! New to this kind of interactive, "ask and learn" environment. Looking forward to filling in the gaps, but true confession, I'm a little apprehensive !

• Like 1

Hello, I've been a member of the Facebook group for a little while and decided to sign up here. I am a designer and photographer, but I've also been working as a professional PS artist for the last 20 years, and I am planning on taking Damien’s classes to get a new, fresh perspective on process.

• Like 1

Hi there. I became a member of the FB group a couple of months ago, and saw reference to this site. I want to up my game with photo editing and this sounded like a place where I could learn a lot. 

• Like 1

Hi There,

Long time lurker of your FB page, and decided to take the plunge. Working with slow internet is always fun, but I'm keen to explore and learn some amazing things. I've seen evidence of the value of these lessons on your FB page, I aim to take in as much as I can. 

• Like 1

Hi there! 

Long time lurker off and on.  I look forward to catching up on content, growing and maybe share a little knowledge along the way! 

Thanks for having me and doing what you do!

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I finally decided to step up my editing!! Forums are a blast from the past! Feels so odd now, but I used to live on forums in the 2000's. I am preparing my ass to be chewed out bc this crap I'm doing now is bad.

• Like 1

Hi Damien. Figured I'd mention here that I just ordered my X-Rite i1 Display Studio calibrator :)

• Like 1

Hello!  I have been a long time follower of Damien and have previously taken several of his classes.  I am not starting to take them again, as I have made the switch to Sony and feel as though my editing has become more challenging.  I want to go back to my roots and refresh myself on the basics.  I also want to try and join the skin class eventually.  Have a great day everyone!

• Like 1

Hey, I've been following the FB page for a little while - I have taken a few Photoshop classes here and there, but Damien's classes look super interesting and I have just been waiting for the right time to invest my time and money (I have two little girls who take up all of it currently) Thank you for all the articles and amazing information you share!

• Like 1