Hey Damien & Team, 

I have always been a long term lurker on the Facebook group but never took my photography seriously until recently. I am excited to learn bridge and everything that follows. Thankyou! 

• Like 1

Hello from Germany! 🙂

• Like 1

Hello from Texas. I joined your FB group about a month ago. After absorbing information and being challenged to do the 30 day Challenge I am starting out here today. So far I have started with the quick exert of Bridge and now need to start that class and of course the rest follow. Ive been a photographer since 2011 and started out with Elements, then to Photoshop, then to Lightroom for the past several years. I'm really looking forward to learning and growing here.

Thanks for all you do!

Katie

• Like 1

Hello again, did nearly all your classes in 12 months, then I have had nearly 12 months off, now I am ready to pretty well do them all again, as there is so much info in here  that not everything sticks first time around, and after playing for the last 12 mths I may have more of an idea about certain things in photoshop now that I had no idea of before.  We have also bought another property up at Einasleigh in North Queensland, so lot mort photo opportunities when I go up there.  Excited to be back learning.  

• Like 1

I want you to know I didn't know that your page on Fb existed till I read someone saying to check you out on another group!  I'm excited to dive into the bridge class and on!

• Like 1

Hello all!

I’ve  been shooting for 30 plus years and while my lab prints look pretty great, I’ve had my finger on Damiens Print Sharpening class for years and today decide to jump in. Looking forward to seeing my images really come alive and also to have a firm understanding of print quality and a quick and universal process to apply to all my images that I’m sending out to my lab. 
I’m tired of always saying “ I hope these prints come back as intended “.

Cheers,

Jules

63623257-6BAB-4895-A3CA-0B64A43E8220.jpeg

• Like 1

Hello from Florida! I'm more than ready to learn to edit the right way. Can't wait to get started.

• Like 1

Hello, 

I'm brand new here. Excited to learn about Bridge. I heard a lot of good things about Damien. 

• Thanks 1

Hello from the Bay Area in California, USA!  I'm so excited to be here, starting off with the Bridge Class.  I'm new to this forum and enjoy your FB group as well!

• Like 1