Sign in to follow this  

good morning all the way from down under

• Like 4

thank you Damien. should be better and FB posting

• Like 4

Hi! I must say I love the move off FB! Bring on the more focused learning without the interruption of 'following'!!

• Like 8

Hey there from Southern California. Looking forward to learning new things in this forum and also to not seeing all the facebook drama. Damien and all the admins - thanks again for all the hard work, time and patience you give us!

• Like 5

Hello! I've been following the Facebook group for a few months and learned a lot there. I look forward to continuing my education with this forum!

• Like 4

A suggestion, when one says hello that we state from which area/ country we are from, to get an idea of the spread of this forum. I am from South Africa

• Like 5

Is the Facebook page, Ask Damien, going to be deleted?  I love the information that Damien has provided for problems.  I have done several searches in the pass to see how he has directed others.  It would be good to keep the Facebook page until the forum builds content.

• Like 3

Following...

Oh wait... 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Sherri Herring said:

Is the Facebook page, Ask Damien, going to be deleted?  I love the information that Damien has provided for problems.  I have done several searches in the pass to see how he has directed others.  It would be good to keep the Facebook page until the forum builds content.

Sherri, the FB page is staying up for now.  We've been working on archiving the best of the content from the group in the form of articles on Damien's website, so hopefully you'll find all you'll need there.  And of course, ask your photo-specific questions here in the forum to build up thes resources here!

• Like 5

Hello! I was always a lurker in the FB group but I learned tons. Thanks to Damien and the forum team for getting this set up! Forums > FB for me!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sherri Herring said:

AD will remain for a little while. There is a lot of information that needs to be moved over and it will take a little time. 

• Like 4

Hello from Germany! I haven't taken any classes yet, but I have faithfully staked the page. Here's to more stalking and learning! 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Christina Keddie said:

Sherri, the FB page is staying up for now.  We've been working on archiving the best of the content from the group in the form of articles on Damien's website, so hopefully you'll find all you'll need there.  And of course, ask your photo-specific questions here in the forum to build up thes resources here!

Thank you for the response!  I know several people are working hard on the forum.  If I can help with compiling information, please let me know.

• Like 4

Gonna take some getting use to.... I can't wait to explore and get started :)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Roseann said:

Gonna take some getting use to.... I can't wait to explore and get started :)

It'll start to make more sense once more questions are posted.

• Like 6

Hi :) I'm a quiet follower & hide in the trees but I am learning so much :) Thanks so much, cheers, T. :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blacksheep said:

Hallo! Liking the setup! I'm hoping you're planning to bring over and/or incorporate the resources from fb as the team gets time! Looking forward to learning more!

Many of the resources are already on Damien's website, but there will be more incorporated into the forum here, or as articles, before Ask Damien is removed.

• Like 3

Morning everyone I'm not usually very fond of Forums but I think I'm going to like this one.  It's started well already as I can use my name as my user name! 1st time ever  so result as I'm useless at thinking of cool user names. Loving the new super organised Ask Damien.

• Like 6

Hi Everyone!  I'm Kim Howells, one of the Forum Team here.  I am excited with the new changes, this is going to be an amazing place to learn.  Thanks for having me on your Team, Damien and Lara.

I am a photographer and photography teacher in New Zealand. :)

• Like 6

Hiya, thanks for the continual improvement. I would not be able to provide a reasonable image to my customers if not for you. Keep up the good work :-)

• Like 7

Hello, thanks Damien for creating this. Even though I've been quite the quiet one on your facebook page, I'm so glad to be here. Thanks for sharing your time and knowledge and I'm looking forward to an even greater experience on here. Cheers  

• Like 4