Hi, long-time lurker here as well. I think I posted something once or twice in the FB group but it was years ago. Looking to improve my Photoshop skills as I move from Elements to CC 2015 and get calibrated. My goal is to take one or two of the classes, as well. 

Howdy! 

Zoe from Illinois, USA

• Like 1

Howdy!  I have never been part of a forum before so this is all new to me, but I am excited to see what I can learn.  I have been a member of the Ask Damien group only for a few months, I believe, and have been more of a watcher at this point.  I tend to be a timid person and a bit of a perfectionist.  I am a hobbyist at this point and have been working on getting better, almost obsessively at times, since I had my triplets.  The perfect focus and high quality editing are what I am working towards.  The focus thing is still a thorn in my side but my subjects have mainly been my kids which don't like to sit still, so I continue to work on that and now onto great editing with Damien's help.  I recently got the courage to take the plunge  and sign up on the waiting list for the RAW class and in the meantime I am taking the Layers and Masks class.   Thank you for sharing your knowledge. :)

• Like 2

Hiya, Phil from Portsmouth UK, looking forward to the forum and learning lots as well as asking the odd silly question!

• Like 1

Hello, and thanks Damien! I like the forum idea. I'm old school, so I'm comfortable with this format. Still on the wait list for your classes, but excited to be a part of this group. :D

• Like 1

A Youtube channel!!!  Awesome!!  Look forward to the new forum and future content.  Thanks for all you do!!

• Like 1

Hello! Seriously excited about this change! I've been wanting to get away from Facebook but need access to Damien's awesome classes.  Looking forward to the classes being moved as well. :D

• Like 2

Hello from NE California (Susanville). I'm a hobby photographer. My main focus is the grand kids and wildlife (isn't that one and the same...).:D My favorite thing is to capture a positive moment and share goodness and happiness in a mixed up world.

Thank you Damien. I think I'll just wander over and pour a gin & tonic. Cheers!

Edited by ConnieR
  • Like 1

Hello from the States! (East Coast).

I am looking forward to learning some new stuff around here. (Had photoshop classes in college, but it was still pretty new in '07-'08, and my class was the first to switch over fully to digital instead of film for our 2nd year, so lots of changes and updates since then.) 

Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge. :)

• Like 1

Hi, I'm hobby photographer just learning Photoshop. I hadn't been on the facebook group very long and have been learning so much! Excited that it will continue in a more organized manner!!

• Like 2

Forums... a blast from the past!  Good thing I still like them!  xD

Hi y'all from  Georgia.  Going to work on getting out of my lurker shell.  :$

Thanks for putting so much work into what you do, Damien.  You are very much appreciated (as are the admins).

• Like 1

Hi from the Netherlands.
Love the Forum idea, much better to find stuff than on Facebook. Thanks

• Like 2

Good to bring the old good fourms back, 

This is George from downunder :)

• Like 1

hi there from Houston, TX.  You don't look or sound (in person) as scary as you sound (in your text) ^_^ 

Edited by Anna Nguyen
  • Like 2

Hi!

This is gonna be cool!  No more Followings to wade thro!

• Like 1

Long time lurker from Canada!  Love "anything Damien" so I'll continue to read and learn.  Thanks for all you do!!

• Like 1

Long time lurker here too and wanted to thank you for setting up this style of forum.

• Like 1

I am also a long time lurker and I have learned alot but I have a ways to go... Thank you

• Like 1

Hello! Marisa here, from PA. Very excited for this new forum!:D thanks for all you do Damien!

• Like 2

Good Morning...well this is a bit of a surprise....lol.......haven't used forums much...so this will be fun...

• Like 1