I'll be away for most of Thursday (Aussie time) (approx Wednesday evening USA time). So sorry about the short notice.  I'll catch up on all posts when I get back.  Damien.

1 hour ago, FidoPhoto said:

Won't this reduce the overall drama level?

Hope so! ^_^

• Like 6

Hello from chilly Northern Manitoba. I am in your levels class, love it, but not quite done it yet. And thank you for doing what you do. I appreciate all the help I have received from you thus far. 

• Like 1

Hello!  Excited to continue my journey with you!

• Like 1

So here I am, continuing my  stalking journey that started all the way Nikon Cafe where I think I was the only one of those old geezers who wanted to take your good advise.  LOL.

• Like 3

Hi, Damien -- thanks for setting this up and for taking the time to help all of us!  Signing in from South Carolina.

• Like 1

Hi Damien! Thank you for creating this forum! I've been following the Facebook page for a while, but have never posted a question. I've learned so much from reading your answers to others, as well as your blog and tutorials. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with so many! I'm looking forward to continuing to learn from you in this new format. I like how everything is organized and I can only image how much time you and your team have put into building this site. Hoping to sign up for one of your classes soon! :)

• Like 3

Hi Damien. I would like to thank you for freely sharing  your knowledge and for all of the help you have given me in the past. I have never used forums so this will be something new for me. I am currently enrolled in 3 of your classes and can't wait for more.  You have taught me so much and my workflow has improved immensely. THANK YOU!  9_9

• Like 2

Guest KATHYHUCK

Hello from Raleigh, NC. Getting ready to sign up for a class on sharpening my images. Any advice would be very appreciated.

Hello!
This is a dream come true! :) I was hoping for a long time that such a forum will be "born"! :) 

• Like 3

I miss seeing the posts in my newsfeed, since that was easy to check from my phone.  However, this setup seems a lot nicer.  I love that I don't have to scroll through so many comments to get to what Damien or the admins have to say.  Congrats on the new forum!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Becky said:

I miss seeing the posts in my newsfeed, since that was easy to check from my phone.  

@Becky, if you would like to, you can set up a home screen shortcut on your phone.  It makes it easy to pop in and see what's happening.  The instructions are here.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Lara said:

@Becky, if you would like to, you can set up a home screen shortcut on your phone.  It makes it easy to pop in and see what's happening.  The instructions are here.

Thanks!  I will do that!

• Like 1

Excited about this new forum. Looking good so far. Nice move, Damien. :)  Thanks for all your guidance. You rock.

I am an amateur working toward paying gigs. Will never be a full-time photographer, but am quite serious about being very, very good amateur/semi-pro. Will feel like I am closer to my goals once I can devote more time to Damien's classes and feedback. 

Cheers from Denton, Texas!

• Like 2

Been browsing and it's just so great!  So happy for you Damo and Lara!  Will definitely be on here quite often.  ?

• Like 2

Hi Damien, I have been following your AskDamien FB page and found it valuable as I saw alternate methods to achieve results. Though I am a long time PS user, I have learnt a few useful tips and tricks. Keep up the good work. Cheers,

Big Koala

• Like 1

Hello, from Ontario!

Looking forward to the new structure. 

• Like 1

On ya Damo! Forums take a bit of getting used to but in time people will realise what an invaluable resource you are providing for everyone in a clearly set out manner. 

Easy access to the questions we need to find answers for, yes please! 

• Like 1

How exciting, Damien!  I'm so happy for you and all of your success.  Out of all of the many many resources I've found through the years of being a photographer, I've found yours to be the most dependable.  I don't think I've ever NOT found an answer from you.  Thank you so much!  I'm looking forward to this new forum and all it has to offer.

• Like 2

Hello from Vancouver, Canada!

So nice to be here!!! Thanks for setting this up Damien!

• Like 1

Hiya! Kiwi girl here, long time, if infrequent,  participant of Ask Damien. Photographer, mum, busy person. 

• Like 1