Sign in to follow this  

Just wanted to say Hello! I am looking forward to the new future of DS and hoping I can get back into the Print Sharpening class when you have it back up!

Take care and regards from Sweden!

I've already posted in here but now that I've checked the forum for the first time since a lot more topics were added, I just want to say how much I love it. It's taken me literally about five minutes to whiz through and see if there's anything new that interests me and read a few topics. In the FB group, I would have spent at least 20 minutes trawling through posts I've seen the equivalent of more times than I can count before giving up and moving on to something else and no doubt missing things I really would have liked to read. Huge thumbs up from me with big change. :-)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Snook said:

I've already posted in here but now that I've checked the forum for the first time since a lot more topics were added, I just want to say how much I love it. It's taken me literally about five minutes to whiz through and see if there's anything new that interests me and read a few topics. In the FB group, I would have spent at least 20 minutes trawling through posts I've seen the equivalent of more times than I can count before giving up and moving on to something else and no doubt missing things I really would have liked to read. Huge thumbs up from me with big change. :-)

I agree. I'm loving this new way more and more each day.

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I am so excited that Damien did this. Already loving it. It is straight to the point, no going around the bush. My name is Letty and my user name is ishootfor3, which means I have three boys that i loving shooting, pictures of course. My passion is photography, I breathe it everyday. On a typical Sunday evening, you will find me editing with a glass of red wine. Can't wait to start posting and learning as we go along. See you around.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Trish said:

Just wanted to say Hello! I am looking forward to the new future of DS and hoping I can get back into the Print Sharpening class when you have it back up!

Take care and regards from Sweden!

The classes are continuing as usual.  Sign up any time.

• Like 1

Hi Damien! I am excited about this forum and look forward to keep learning more! Ella

• Like 2

Hiiiiiiiii guys! :) So glad this is here. One more reason to not hang out on Facebook. 

• Like 5

Hello from the other side (of Brisbane)
I must have clicked a thousand times
To tell you I'm thankful, that I found Ask Damien
But when I scrolled through all I saw was follow

Hello from the outside (world)
At least I have used forums prior
I tell you I'm sorry for not working very hard
But it don't matter. I'm already signed up on the wait list for raw.

• Like 3

Looking good and looking forward to seeing these forums build up with all kinds of good info.

• Like 2

Hi! From Townsville, Queensland. This looks pretty cool, now i hope i remember its here! lol ... good luck guys!!

• Like 2

Well hello! I just need to tell you that I have always disliked forums and avoided them like the plague.. but I should have just trusted you. It has only taken me two visits and I am hooked. Well done Damien and team.

• Like 5

Hello! :) I'm from Mumbai, India. A long time lurker. I am an amateur hobbyist photographer, with no training in editing. Was pointed to Ask Damien by someone from a 52 week photography challenge group. Have learnt so much by accident by reading stuff that popped up on my feed. So many things i didn't even know existed! Waiting to get myself a calibrator and a proper set up, to be able to take Damien's classes.

:) Gratitude! 

• Like 4

This is terrific! No plowing through things that aren't of interest to get to those that are! And posting images on FB - yuck! Thanks Damien! :D

• Like 2

Hi from the Tasman district, New Zealand. Many thanks to the people who made Ask Damien such a place of learning on FB and thanks also to those who dedicate hours and hours to this new forum. So much valuable information, all just for the asking! Damien - you and your team are stars!!!

• Like 1

G'day from Mineral Bluff Georgia (US). Have taken the levels and sharpening classes which are both worth every penny and more and enjoy learning all the different ways to skin a cat er.. edit a photo.. looking forward to the forum here. Cheers!

• Like 2

Guest SamanthaSuzuki

Hello!  Long time learner looking forward to exploring this new forum.  Thanks for everything you do!

Thank you for opening a forum and all the knowledge you share!  I am happy to be here!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BrandyO said:

Hello all ... I started this journey end of last year but had to have surgery... Am finally getting back up to running speed.   So I hope to start all over again with the Raw Class...

• Like 1

Greetings from Washington State! I finally found my way over here from Facebook. Glad to be learning from everyone again.

• Like 1

Hello. Lets see how this works