Sign in to follow this  

12 minutes ago, Jennifer VanBuskirk said:

HI! it's different... trying to figure out how to access the classes that I just renewed for another year. Glad tons of people cant respond

For now, the classes are still on Facebook.  But they'll be moving here in the coming months.

Did you get my email?

Just now, Jennifer VanBuskirk said:

yes I did, thank you so much. I can't find the like that you tagged me in for the layers class.

That's because you're not in that class any more.  I sent you the link to join again.

Hi everyone, another one here from Brisvegas. I'm so happy about the move from facebook... this is so much more user friendly. Thanks for all your hard work getting the forum up and running Damien & Co. :D 

• Like 1

Hello,

I was really hoping to signup to the sharpening class however I am unable to finalise order. Is this class available now? And if so how can I signup? Thank you!

Dee.

40 minutes ago, Dee said:

Hello,

I was really hoping to signup to the sharpening class however I am unable to finalise order. Is this class available now? And if so how can I signup? Thank you!

Dee.

It's available.  This usually means you got the mathematics questions wrong.

5 hours ago, Damien Symonds said:

It's available.  This usually means you got the mathematics questions wrong.

Oh that's hilarious! damn will give it another go. Thanks. 

Hi - looking forward to learning lots more - have learnt so much on FB - this setup looks AWESOME. Have just signed up for the print sharpening class. Must get on to doing that!

Hello! This should be a great place, minus all the social media. Crossing fingers....

• Like 1

Hi!  Been here a couple weeks now,  but haven't popped in to say hello.   Can't wait to see what new things this new setup will bring.   Congrats,  Damien, on the move!

• Like 1

Hello :D Looking forward to learning in this new format. Thanks for all of your hard work Damien & team!

• Like 1

Hiya!  Meandering my way through and around.  Lara's tuts are extremely helpful. Thanks, team, for all the hard work!

• Like 2

Yay! So good to be here! Finally decided to take your RAW class. Going to grab myself a beer and read through the new forum. Great job, Damien & Team!

• Like 1

Hello from Fort Worth, Texas.  2 of my passions are as a nurse practitioner and a photographer.  One currently pays better than the other :)  I have a great deal to learn as a photographer and certainly as an editor.

• Like 1

Hello from Shreveport, Louisiana!   I was admitted to the RAW class just two days before my wedding, so I'm just now getting to start learning.  I've read the questions/comments on my Facebook feed over the past few weeks, but now I will have to make a concerted effort to visit the site in the new format.  I'm hoping that will make me work harder at it.  I can't wait to start learning!

• Like 1

Hey Damo,  I just checked out the new RAW class.

Big thumbs up mate!  how freaking awesome is the raw class flow chart!!!! 

cheers mate

• Like 1

Hi there from Sydney, I've been lurking around AD for a quite a while ......looking forward to this new forum format. Thank you Damo and team for all your hard work and incredible advice.    :-)

• Like 2

Hello from Alabama! I'm excited to learn all that I can from you. This has been a couple of years in the making; I'm just now finding the courage to begin. 

Thanks for all that you do,

Rana 

• Like 2

Yay! I'm in! Hoping to actually attempt posting some photographs to learn more now that I've read through the Raw class. 

• Like 1