Sign in to follow this  

Hi there, I'm still in RAW but hoping to move up to Levels soon.  I'm so thankful for this wonderful information, it's saving me a ton of time (and money on actions!) during my editing and giving me a clean and consistent look to my photos.  Thanks again Damien and team!

• Like 1

I am so excited to be a member of your page Damien and I am looking forward to learning so much from you and the other members.

• Like 1

Hello friends, My name is Bikalpa Gautam. I am from Nepal living temporarily in Australia. I love to take picture of food and I am very excited  about these classes. Thank you

• Like 1

Hello Everyone,

I'm excited to be able to fully be able to take on these classes.  Love the new site.  Looks great!!!

• Like 1

Hello. Thanks for invite. I'm an older (79) former printer. I went from Linotype to computers in my 55 years in the trade. For the last 15 years I worked I used Photoshop extensively. I should say underused. I did head and shoulders for obituaries and some colour work for Lifestyle type pictures. I am glad to be here and glad of the chance to enhance my Photoshop skills. Home is in Ayr, Ontario Canada.

• Like 2

Fellow Orlando photographers like this site, so I decided to give it a try. Hi Heather! There are always times when we need help or can give help. Thanks for the add!

• Like 1

Gday, thanks Damien your a legend

• Like 1

Thought Id say hi and see how this place works.. So far I am enjoying the changes. 

• Like 2

Hello! Been with you for a while now and you are the PS legend... wouldn't be anywhere near where I am in my photo/photoshop journey without you and your team. Thank you. 

• Like 1

Just saying hi and ready to get started on the Raw class and getting nice clean and fresh looking edits.  Thanks for providing this.  :)

Edited by Spanner
  • Like 1

Hi there, finally moved over from FB (sorry for the delay). Look forward to doing lots of learning in the new forum.

• Like 1

Hello From NY state!!!  I am eager to learn more about editing!  Thank you for having me here.

• Like 1

Hello everyone! Thank you for this group Damien.  I have literally jumped into my photography this year after pondering for 2-3 years.  As a passionate hobbyist, I have taken lots of photographs, sports, seniors, babies, maternity, Church, and a lot of Professional Business Meetings.  I am scared, excited, overwhelmed, and giddy all at the same time!  My biggest hurdle is editing, and work flowing smoothly. I spend way too much time editing. 

• Like 1

Hello all!  I've been following Damien for years now, lurking and learning.  Hoping to take the classes soon!

• Like 1

I've been living under a rock! I decided to check Ask Damien FB page for some info and I just found out about the move LOL! I've been a follower for years, I'm so glad to be here!

• Like 1

Hello! I just signed up for the raw class! Super excited to get started. :)

• Like 1

Hello from The Smoky Mountains :)

• Like 1

Loving the new site. Now to work my way around ?

• Like 1

Finally out of school for the summer so I can become more friendly with the new forum! I just made my first edit post with the new raw directions and upload requirements! Thanks! 

I love the new place, way more organized if you are looking for something :)

I was wondering where all your FB posts have disappeared and since I recently switched from using Lightroom as my catalog to using Bridge, I though of you and looked this place up. I'm relieved to see that you are still out here! 

• Like 1

Hello From Ireland, long time lurker and promise myself to take more time out to learn photoshop.

John

• Like 1