Okay, that was where I was a tad confused in the video, I interpreted/thought otherwise for some reason.

So, to batch edit -- edit my photos in ACR, click DONE, then pull over the multiple files from bridge and follow on with the video.

Because the video is made for people who do things PROPERLY.  You're not supposed to give clients photos you've only edited in raw, Margaret.  It's terrible.  After you've finished this job you're working on, PLEASE don't take any more clients until you've actually learned how to edit.

The editing workflow is this:

1. Raw editing
  2. Photoshop editing with Levels etc
  3. Save your PSD master file
  4. THEN output.

I appreciate the advice, but I beg to differ. I've taken some excellent shots and done some clean edits in ACR and provided my clients with great photos that they are very happy with. Granted it is not a professional photoshop edit, I can still give my clients great photos. You compared ACR to editing in light room - I know there are tons of photographers out there editing in lightroom and delivering their photos to their clients.

Sorry, I don't mean to go on a proving rant here, but I am doing my best to start a photography business. In order to grow, I need to take on clients. I don't know everything yet, hence why I'm taking courses and learning to better myself. I'm sure you don't want my whole life story but I am a teacher, so photography is a second job. It's all a matter of how much time I have. But rest assured, I take things very serious and am up to the challenge of bettering myself as a photographer.

Thank you for your help so far in this process.

I wasn't saying my photos were perfect.

If I had time to take every class I could on editing and shooting I would do it all before I took on clients. But, I needed to start somewhere. I needed funds to put back into my business. I had to start somewhere.

Someday soon I'm sure I will look back on my original photos and laugh at how good I thought they were, but for now - they are good enough for me and the clients I am pleasing. 

I'm sorry, I just have a reeeally hard time thinking that everything I've been doing so far is crap. I know you do NOT want this to take place in askdamien section, but if I attach just ONE photo will you look at it and honestly tell me whether you think its a rubbish terrible edit?

12 minutes ago, margaretbonson said:

I ordered a new calibrator because the first one came with a cd software and my MacBook doesn't have cd drive.

Oh no!  You didn't need to do that!  I wish you'd asked me.  All calibrator software is available for download from the manufacturer's website.  Even if you DID have a CD drive, you still wouldn't have used the disk, because the software on it is always out of date by the time it reaches you.

13 minutes ago, margaretbonson said:

Will you still look at my portfolio now?

Of course.

Well.... I also was reading some other info from reviews on amazon about the one I bought and I just figured I would give the other recommendation you gave a try. I returned the color munki xrite and bought the spider pro s5p100.

is my Facebook page sufficient enough? If so the link is https://m.facebook.com/capturingmaggiephotography/