Making a action to resizing

You MUST read these two articles:

https://www.damiensymonds.net/2011/02/selling-digital-images.html

https://www.damiensymonds.net/2015/07/selling-digital-files-you-cant-limit.html

I will help you with your batching, but NOT until you assure me you understand why what you've been doing is wrong.  NEVER give 8x12 @ 300 files.

Yes I have read the first one before and again just now and I am aware that they will try to print larger that is part of why I have never really wanted to sell digital and that fact that they may look like crap from any other printer beside my pro lab of choice. It's a good thing I just started to sell digitals and that I can quit as soon as I want.  Why is it WRONG to sell them a certain sized digital tho?; because of the facts you and I both know of that they will try to print larger and loss of quality?

I get it, I get it, I get it! I wasn't all for selling digitals for everything you have mentioned mostly "I am the creator and why would I want someone to change my work"

I am not trying to argue on anything but to simply understand more; but my pictures come out closer to a 4x6 ratio so that is why I wanted to leave it as that ratio so when they go to print, they will see what they would/could be loosing if they want an 8x10.  I don't want to do any cropping before they get the digital.

I also tried to make an action to resize to a 4x6 with my sharpening for print but when I ran it I didn't remember about orientation so of course all these half pictures with white borders appeared. So this action that I could create or one like it will also help me when my client orders 80 4x6  prints that I have to sharpen for that size and order for them.

1 minute ago, Rhonda Tjernlund said:

I am not trying to argue on anything but to simply understand more; but my pictures come out closer to a 4x6 ratio so that is why I wanted to leave it as that ratio so when they go to print, they will see what they would/could be loosing if they want an 8x10.  I don't want to do any cropping before they get the digital.

No, you clearly still don't get it.  Read it again.

Your photos are going to be cropped.  That is the truth.  It's much better that YOU crop them, don't leave it to your clients.

You sure as hell wouldn't give unedited photos to your clients and say "it's ok, they'll edit them for me, I'm sure they'll do a good job."  Would you?

That's right, they can print whatever size they want.  Therein lies the risk in selling digital files.  Depending on their chosen print size, there will be cropping.  Are they qualified to crop YOUR photos to look their best?  Of course not.  No more than they are qualified to edit your photos.  That's why YOU must do it.