Colors open Finder and ACR and Photoshop look different

Hi, I just got a new IMac 27". When I open the unedited pictures in Finder the colors look ok but when I open them in ACR and PS the colors are washed out. I calibrated my monitor but still wait for the pictures of the lap to arrive to compare them. 

But why do the colors in Finder look so much different? All is set to sRGB, also in ACR and PS. I also tried to set everything the new calibration (like in picture), doesn't matter, the colors stay washed out in ACR and PS. Please see attached screenshots of ACR and Finder View...Finder is more saturated....

thanks so much!!

4AF0E90C-9D21-4B05-9A36-90CEE5E85597.jpeg

A7933DCA-1485-4388-BFC9-52AF246E7545.jpeg

9F6230FC-D48E-4D13-B2F4-812CE5017516.jpeg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, yes I am still waiting for my pictures, the computer is brand new...yes it is annoying...it's so weird that nobody else I talked to seems to have that problem, they all say the pictures look exactly the same in Finder and PS....

When I just look at the display on my desktop, the picture with the settings SrGB look saturated, old calibration less saturated and new calibration very little saturated...first picture is new calibration, middle is older one and last in SrGB setting from the computer...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Flipper196