HELP REQUIRED

Hi so sorry for not explaining my shelf properly, I'll try again : 

I attached some  of my pictures:

in the first one ( one boy ) - on  my screen he's  face is missing a bit of  vibrance ... hes face is a bit pink - but when I add some levels on Photoshop the coloring is like the prints ! 

on the second picture (4 boys ) on my screen I can see the trees light GREEN but when I printed the pic the trees are ORANGE .... and the faces are lighter then my screen ,

on the third picture ( one girl)  the trees are also missing some green and this picture is slightly darker in print !

Thank you so so so much for all you're help I don't know what I would have done if not for you :)
Thank you 
Miriam

-- 

IMG_2333 copy.jpg

IMG_5381.jpg

2 new.jpg

Hi Damien 

Thank you so so much for all you're help - my pics are much much much better....

I still have one problem , the color GREEN does look the same on my screen and on my prints ......

I I'm uploading some pics so that you can see what I mean .....

PLS PLS let me know what I need to c
hange in my calibrating..

p.s. in the I sent my screen looks a bit lighter then real coloring !

Hi Damien 

Thank you so so much for all you're help - my pics are much much much better....

I still have one problem , the color GREEN does look the same on my screen and on my prints ......

I I'm uploading some pics so that you can see what I mean .....

PLS PLS let me know what I need to c
hange in my calibrating..

p.s. in the I sent my screen looks a bit lighter then real coloring !

also I cant upload any pictures what should do ??

Ok I will write again so it should be clear for as !

After trying to fin my coloring I decided to sit with the boss of the lab , I asked him what he does with  all the photographers...  

he gave me a picture that has meany colors in it ( I think almost all ) in print and on my computer so that I can check the difference in coloring .

I check and I can see that all the coloring is a bot different but the big different is the color GREEN and YELLOW the color green in print is like dark green and on my screen the coloring is lighter and the green is more like turquoise - green .

I attached the picture my lab gave me so that you can see also the picture on the right ( the picture of the blue sky and the grass ) - in that picture my coloring is quit a bit different the grass on my screen is more yellow .

About the soft-proofing I could not do it till now as I dint find my labs profile - my labs profile is Kodak NORITSU s/n 40100228

Thank you very very very much 

All the best - Miriam 

12 (5).jpg

what file he didn't give me a file he only told me what me machine ha uses .. should I tell him to sent me a file ? what should he send me ?

he just  told me that he never had to give it to anyone before ...

is there anything I need to change on my calibrator or on my computer ?

3 minutes ago, Miriam H said:

what file he didn't give me a file he only told me what me machine ha uses .. should I tell him to sent me a file ? what should he send me ?

he just  told me that he never had to give it to anyone before ...

Then you need a new lab.  This is a test and he failed it.

What you need to understand is that this is not just you.  Those yellows and greens are completely unprintable.  They'll appear dark and different on every screen, and in every print.  This is not a problem for you alone.

The way we get around this is by soft-proofing.  And to do that, the lab needs to provide you with the profile file.  If the lab can't do that, they're not professional enough.

Maybe I should try once again as I tried meany labs but he - the one I use is the best here in ISRAEL I know photographers from all over the country that use him only  and every body advised me to go there ...

What should I do ? 

Also he has a grate service and always help when I ask 

Thank you !

is the calibrator not spouse to help me ?

what is it that he needs to sent me a file ? cos' when I asked him and we looked on photo shop I could not find the right one to mach there is Kodak but not exactly the same ...