HELP REQUIRED

To be honest I have't calibrated the new screen as I need to print some albums and as I wrote before the coloring is not good but it's not so critical anymore so I'm scared that the coloring will take me to long to get it to be right on my new screen .....

But I think I'm going to do it now ! 

so what do you say should I calibrate on my new screen now or should I do it when  I'm not pressured to print albums ?

as my clients are driving me mad !!! - they want there pics for passover!!!

What about : 

I know that you are 100% right  and all I need is the profile from the printer but what should I do that I cant get it ! the lab is really nice and he is really trying to help me (even when he does not need me as I mentioned before that he is one of the biggest labs here in Israel )

I don't knew if he really doesn't knew or if they just dong give it here ??? so maybe there is something that I can still do ??? is there a way that I look it up myself ?? or is there a way I can explain the lab better what I need ? or will I just have to face t that my coloring isn't perfect ????!!!!

thank you !

4 hours ago, Miriam H said:

about my coloring I reprinted some pics today and the coloring is  better but still not perfect ( the green is not the same )ll I did was I add more blue to my pics......

This is BS and you know it.  You can't just add some blue to your pics and say you've solved a problem.

CALIBRATE YOUR DARN SCREEN.

Hi I calibrated my screen just now ....!

I made the white point D50 and the  Luminance  60 ( I have tried all the numbers before but this is the closest to me prints ...)

The coloring is very similer but still not perfect the red on my screen is much brighter and the prints are a darker ...

Do you think I should still do my Luminance lower ??

Thank you 

Miriam

what about:

I made the white point D50 and the  Luminance  60 ( I have tried all the numbers before but this is the closest to me prints ...)

The coloring is very similer but still not perfect the red on my screen is much brighter and the prints are a darker ...

Do you think I should still do my Luminance lower ??

Hi Damien 

I wanted to thank you so so much for all your help, time and patience.  I printed 3 albums and the coloring is not yet perfect, but much much better - hopefully we will still reach perfection soon!!! I want to give you a lot of credit for your help - it was really a lifesaver for me !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank's again for all you're help !!!!

Miriam

• Like 1

Hi 

how are you ?

I really need you're help !! when I opened my computer this morning my calibrator didn't work !! what should  I do now???

my calibrator is not doing its job :( 

thank you 

Miriam

OK 

sure you can have more info ...

as I work on a screen connected to my computer a usually see a big difference in the colouring from my screen to my computer ans now the colouring is the same !!!

so I can see that the calibrator is not working ...