Spyder matches prints, photoshop does not

I recently built this computer and am having issues with monitor and/or graphics card.  I don't know if that is the cause to this issue but I thought it was pertinent nonetheless.  I have calibrated my monitor on Spyder 5 pro with no prior issues, though with the new build I get the following results (see image)

All programs seem to be ok, but when bringing into photoshop/bridge there seems to be a significant change.  Even screenshots of images get a color shift when brought back into photoshop.  I have orders to process and I certainly would love to get them out the door.  But with this significant of a colorshift, I feel like something is up.  I was referred to your site, I looked around but could not find a problem that is identical/similar.

Thank you!

Untitled-1.jpg

This is perfectly normal.  There is always some difference between non-colour-managed programs and colour-managed ones.  The difference varies on different computers, but there is always some degree of difference.

The only thing that matters is this:  Does Photoshop match your pro lab prints?

2 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

This is perfectly normal.  There is always some difference between non-colour-managed programs and colour-managed ones.  The difference varies on different computers, but there is always some degree of difference.

No, Pro-lab Prints have been matching Spyder output not photoshop

I'm very familiar with calibration and have been successful with calibration on a different machine.  The instructions i've done are identical to what you have here.  I calibrated, I recalibrated just now, and there was no difference between the Spyder view when you"switch" the colors.  So i brought up the images displayed above in the three programs.  The Print was just before the recalibration with no viewable change and it matched identical to Spyder's display in the program.  

Additionally, I have noticed that sometimes the images in Bridge will show the more vibrant images then it switches to a different tonality while viewing or with cached images or something,   its like its resetting the color within itself.

This concerns me because the print matches spyder identically and only photoshop and bridge are having these issues.  i've calibrated this monitor 3 times in a month.. 

Additionally, as I stated, even screenshots aren't matching.. I will take a screenshot, toss it in photoshop and it changes color.. I've NEVER had this issue EVER

Edited by Stef-JGP
typo

Just now, Stef-JGP said:

Additionally, as i stated, even screenshits aren't matching.. I will take a screenshot, toss it in photoshop and it changes color.. i've NEVER had this issue EVER

Trust me, it's VERY normal.  People post dozens and dozens of screenshots for me every day in the raw class, and they're ALWAYS different from their photos.  That's why I have to always make sure people post  both the screenshot (so I can see their edit settings) and the actual photo (so I can see the colour).

3 minutes ago, Stef-JGP said:

Additionally, I have noticed that sometimes the images in Bridge will show the more vibrant images then it switches to a different tonality while viewing or with cached images or something,   its like its resetting the color within itself.

No.  Bridge shows the non-colour-managed image first, in the few seconds it takes to load the colour-managed version.

What about ACR?  Does it match Photoshop?

There is a slight difference there.  not as significant as spyder to photoshop/bridge -  could this be the fact that i've switched from Adobe RGB to match one of the labs/web to match sRGB?  I never seemed to have issues in RGB but I went to school a long time ago and that, i was told was standard.. now there is this new standard and i feel like maybe thats the cause in all the issues, this shouldn't be this hard I just want to have the same images across the board, and across the board I don't want any issues from labs or anything, one lab told me that i needed to change to sRGB from RGB and thats why, all of the sudden i was having issues with them.  I switched labs then i built the computer and i just cant seem to get things right

18 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

wouldn't Spyder be a Color Managed Program?  Why would i get a calibration that looks good in some programs then doesn't in others.. why is there this issue.  Additionally, this screenshot taken moments apart, I get what you said about it taking a few seconds to change to the color managed version.. but it stayed like this for a while.. then it switched over to the more dull image. 

color issue.jpg

Come to think of it,  this all changed the color issues with  Windows recent update.. I didn't have this issue before and had to recalibrate then as well.. probably a couple weeks ago.. no issues prior to then.  i can see the difference in the profiles.. thats true.. problem is.. the images still look like awful in comparison..  i feel like there is an easy answer to all this but i can't get it to match what the print is showing.. and calibration doesn't appear to have changed

Yes, its a new computer, new monitor, which, according to B&H comes calibrated out of the box.. i calibrated it myself anyway now a couple times.  I'm pretty sure this issue wasn't the causeprior to windows update but I I cannot be for certain  This is the monitor:

ASUS PA329Q 32" 16:9 4K/UHD IPS Monitor

I do have one of them.  I can plug it in and test it out and see where it goes.  i have its most recent calibration (from last month) stored in the system files for Spyder.

I will mention that there has been a glitching issue with either the monitor, the graphics card or something else.. nothing that i would think would be related here.. but certainly something of note.  

13 minutes ago, Stef-JGP said:

I do have one of them.  I can plug it in and test it out and see where it goes.

That would be great.

13 minutes ago, Stef-JGP said:

i have its most recent calibration (from last month) stored in the system files for Spyder.

From this new computer?

2 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Oh!  And? How was the Photoshop-to-print comparison when you calibrated the old monitor?

With the old build i had no real issues.  The new build, this is the first print i'd sent off from it, well calibration wise.. i sent mini test prints in (May have been on the old monitor.. Same file for sure not alterations,  they came back near identical, slightly magenta but thats the printer, they're issuing a reprint.  I was trying to tone down magenta but that's when i realized its WAY off.. so i recalibrated and noticed what i noticed in the original file is not even close to what its seeing.  So when i re-calibrated, I noticed that the view of this particular file in spyder software for comparison is what the print looks like which does not match photoshop or bridge which is what led me here.

Older File
Old Computer/ Old Monitor/Print Company 1/Adobe RGB File - No change

New Computer/New Monitor/ Print Company 1 Adobe RGB File No Change

Recent File
Old Computer/ Old Monitor/Print Company 2/Adobe sRGB File - significant change

New Computer/ New Monitor/Print Company 2/Adobe sRGB File - Significant Change

I used the most recent calibration i had,, I've restarted and tried other things but I cannot change it.  now i feel like a complete idiot, it seems to me, that the problem here is that the sRGB file is what is causing issue??  I don't know though.  I had a client, in October/November upload files to their shopify site and my RGB files looked AWFUL because shopify removes the color profile, so i decided to have a migraine and change my workflow to be sRGB from RGB because i'd had print issues with print company 1 and they said they use sRGB profiles for their printers That said, My friend uses sRGB files and said that's what she's always used, never had any issues prints or otherwise- her files always look flawless.  I feel like my life has become a nightmare because of all this.. Could this really be the cause of the issue "if it aint broke, don't fix it?"  I feel like there is honestly something else going on, because even files i upload to different websites and things look different, so i went to the web sRGB colors  and now i've messed with color settings in Bridge and photoshop so much that i don't know what is what anymore.