I have recently started using Photoshop CC.  Is there going to be much difference between PSE 12 and PS? I went over the RAW class again and 

it looks the same so far.  

As far as raw processing goes, you'll enjoy more powerful batch-processing capabilities from Bridge than you ever had with PSE.  Do you have Bridge installed?

But mainly, it's the Levels Class you need to read again.  It's all different.

No I haven’t installed Bridge yet. I will have to go back and read the Levels class again. Thank you! 

I installed Bridge ( Hopefully my computer will make it lol It's been freezing/lagging badly since installing the new programs😏). I'm going to sign up for the Bridge Class. 

I have a PC desktop running Windows 7 and Photoshop CC. It is over 8 years old, and has 4GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 207GB free out of 916GB. The last time I shut down was just before posting this thread. I have never run a cleanup program.

Holy crap.

Firstly, are you aware that Microsoft has now (as of a few days ago) stopped supporting Windows 7 with security updates?  So you will be increasingly vulnerable.

But anyway, 4GB of RAM is far too little to run Adobe software.  You MUST invest in a newer computer pronto.

I was not aware of that!  It may be a couple months before I will get a new one.