Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

No, they did not.  I can ask them to be sent, but there is no guarantee they will be provided.   Will email.  Thank you.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy moley, that's a really small file, isn't it?

Ok, give me 20 minutes, and I'll see what I can do.

Oh by the way, do you happen to know what the "NINJAS" font is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah.  It's small.  It's what I have to work with.  It's my job to get their brand pulled together with consistent colors, fonts, and start re-making things that flow and so that we have basic things to work with.  

It's Orbitron - a free font.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2020 at 2:32 PM, Michelle G said:

I created a banner (25 feet long x 9'4" tall) that will be printed on vinyl.

You gave me these dimensions, but the file in your screenshots is definitely not that shape.  Please can you give me the correct dimensions pronto?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, the dark part of the logo file you sent me looks like it's black at first glance, but in actual fact it's not black but very dark grey.  Is it supposed to be black?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, you sent me the wrong logo file.  The one in your layout has "Motus Ninjas" together in one line, not two lines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry.  Putting kids to bed.  

OK.  Yikes.  Sounds like I have some errors.  I'm working through your comments and checking.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The file is 300 inches x 94 inches - that's the max size the local printer could do.  That change happened sometime last week.  (25' x 7'10")

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Michelle G said:

The file is 300 inches x 94 inches - that's the max size the local printer could do.  That change happened sometime last week.  (25' x 7'10")

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Also, the dark part of the logo file you sent me looks like it's black at first glance, but in actual fact it's not black but very dark grey.  Is it supposed to be black?

Interesting.  I'm not sure, through I would guess black.  I was only given Pantone numbers for the green of the sister company.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's an easy assumption to make.  But if you check the PNG file, you'll see it's not quite black.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Also, you sent me the wrong logo file.  The one in your layout has "Motus Ninjas" together in one line, not two lines.

To create the banner we are just using the logo symbol and then below that is the social media handle.  I took the png file and cut out just the logo symbol to create the pattern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Michelle G said:

I was only given Pantone numbers for the green of the sister company.  

I'll need that Pantone number please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Michelle G said:

To create the banner we are just using the logo symbol and then below that is the social media handle.  I took the png file and cut out just the logo symbol to create the pattern.

I'll need a closer view of it please.  Can you zoom in on one and take another screenshot for me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Damien Symonds said:

I'll need that Pantone number please.

For this sister company (same owner), NOT this one (I have no Pantone for this company) is supposed to be Pantone 368.  MOTUS logo should be a very similar green.  

The tricky part is that none of the previous graphic design work seems to actually have been created in that Pantone - thus complicating everything.  There are a dozen greens all similar, but not the same.

And I pray that previous person never sees this post.  ugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

I'll need a closer view of it please.  Can you zoom in on one and take another screenshot for me?

 

Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 11.17.39 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Michelle G said:

 

Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 11.17.39 PM.png

A bit closer?

Is the copyright symbol the same font as NINJAS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

A bit closer?

Is the copyright symbol the same font as NINJAS?

No, it's not.  That font did not look good for that symbol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

A bit closer?

Is the copyright symbol the same font as NINJAS?

 

Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 11.26.34 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Michelle G said:

No, it's not.  That font did not look good for that symbol.

.... ?

Are you going to tell me what font you used?

I'm trying my best to help you here.  You have to give me everything I need.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

.... ?

Are you going to tell me what font you used?

I'm trying my best to help you here.  You have to give me everything I need.

It's arial.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for everything.  I have to get to sleep, but I will check back in the morning.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...