cathm

how to make the wet sweater dry

Hi! Is it possible to change the color of the wet area to look like dry? 

QC7A3011.jpg

QC7A3011c.jpg

QC7A3087.jpg

QC7A3087c.jpg

• Sad 1

Oh no 😥

No, sorry.  If it was a coloured top it would probably be easier, but grey is the WORST for this.

It'll just have to be very careful brightening with Levels, sorry.

Ok, thanks for letting me know!

BTW, any  idea what I need to do?

image.thumb.png.fc95734f50e4b8fb391f97fb5f58db32.png

Edited by cathm

I have a Mac laptop running macOS Mojave 10.14.6 and Photoshop 2021. It is over 2 years old, and has 16GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 6.5GB free out of 499.96GB. The last time I shut down was last night. I run a cleanup program about once a week.

Ok.... to make a long story short, my computer had an issue two days ago right after I posted here.. ! I was on a call with Apple Care all day and learned something new... When I upgraded MacOS last year, the Adobe photoshop software wasn't compatible so I switched back to the original OS.  Despite the fact that I brought my laptop to Apple Store to get this done, it was done incorrectly and something was causing to take up my computer space - they weren't my documents nor photos... they were shown as "Other Volumes in Container".    I was told to reinstall the OS and manually transfer the necessary data from my Time Machine.  It took forever to do this par with a help of Apple Care again because how it was set it up incorrectly last year. Anyways, I now have access to my PS and photos.... yay. 

Here is my question.... I just noticed after retouching 5 images, the color profile was Adobe RGB ... I just changed from Adobe RGB to sRGB in Adobe Camera RAW. as you can see in this pic.  

image.thumb.png.fdc0a67d9308d2c4de33cf9b3852fca8.png

For those 5 images, do I go to Edit -> Convert to Profile?  If yes, is this setting okay?

image.thumb.png.ac05de698c04ff1186f1f030f02544d8.png

Please let me know, thanks.

So I guess it's best to start all over again, correct?

deleted the question as i figured it out.

Edited by cathm