Gone to the farm for the weekend.  I'll still be answering questions, but much less frequently than usual.  Thank you for your understanding.  Damien.

Jennifer

Colormunki and Dell U2412M monitors issues

Hi Damien- 

I downloaded the most recent i 1Display studio software per your directions fir now calibrating my colormunki display. should I go ahead and do a complete calibration now instead of just the monthly recalibration?

Also- I noticed I was not getting the 4 week reminders for the last couple of times I recalibrated - have you heard of that occurring? I have a note to myself to call x-rite on Monday, but figured I’d check with you to see if you knew of anything like that happening. Oh and Happy Easter:)🐣🐇 

2 hours ago, Jennifer said:

I downloaded the most recent i 1Display studio software per your directions fir now calibrating my colormunki display. should I go ahead and do a complete calibration now instead of just the monthly recalibration?

Yes, I think that will be necessary.

Also- I noticed I was not getting the 4 week reminders for the last couple of times I recalibrated - have you heard of that occurring? I have a note to myself to call x-rite on Monday, but figured I’d check with you to see if you knew of anything like that happening.

It's possible that Windows has over-ridden those reminders, I guess.  But your new software might give you a chance to start afresh with the reminders anyway.

Oh and Happy Easter:)🐣🐇 

Thank you, and the same to you and yours.