Molly B

one-sided, 5x7 greeting card with rounded corners

I am looking for a pro lab that print one-sided, photo greeting card with rounded edges.

All the options I'm finding for rounded corners are for two-sided cards. Hoping to avoid the two-sided prices.

Does anyone know of a lab that prints 5x7, one-sided cards with rounded corners?

Thanks.

I use Shutterfly for this, but make sure there is a sale going on. I have done Christmas cards with them for 3 years, using the 1/2 price timing. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

I just messaged WHCC before posting here. They don't have a one-sided card option with rounded corners. They only have a 2-sided card with rounded corners. I can use that, but I'm paying for 2-sides. I'm hoping to find a lab where I'm paying for just one side. MANY places have one-side, but not with rounded corners.

17 hours ago, Molly B said:

Thanks for the feedback. After some digging, I found that MpixPro does one-sided, rounded cornered cards for about the same price as (on sale) Shutterfly.
Though now the customer doesn't want me to do the cards because it will be to expensive. Sigh...

• Like 1