Pink screen upon saving

Hoping someone has some wisdom...when I calibrate my screen, right at the end when I save the profile, the screen turns a nice grey and then bam, pink. I thought I was being dramatic but nope...now all my images I've edited are dull in real life. Any idea why this is happening?? 

Yes, I followed them over and over. :) I have an external monitor hooked into my laptop. I recently changed from CS5 to CC, I wouldn't think that would have any bearing on anything but that's the only thing that's different in what I'm doing. I have a video of the color blinking and then switching at the end but I can't get it to attach. 

If it's already correctly on "Extend" then I'll be sad, because that's the most obvious cause.

In that case, I'd need you to calibrate the laptop screen itself, to see if the same pink problem occurs.  We'd be looking for evidence of a faulty calibrator, you see.  Let's hope it's not that.

Ok, I must be clueless today. I set it to extend, it had previously been on "show only on display 2." But now...stuff will only show up on my laptop screen. How do I get it over to the monitor? I can see the mouse on my monitor, but the color munki window is on my laptop and won't drag over...

IMG_7125.JPG

Well, that's gotta be driving you crazy!  Click on the images of the screens in the control panel, you'll see you can drag them around so that they match your physical setup.

(This has nothing to do with calibration, I'm just helping before you tear out your hair :) )

Just now, Kendra Leonard said:

Aaaannndddd....it randomly just went blue/grey! Not hot pink!

Randomly when, exactly?  After calibration again?  Or just ... randomly?