Spyder Express Calibration issues

Hi! I have this problem with my calibration device. I really did ALL the things that Damien suggested on the tutorials and I followed it to a T. BUT my screen keeps coming out blue. VERY visibly BLUE. What do I do? Keep trying? Can I go back to the way I had it? 

My prints were really ok before this process and after I ran though the calibration a couple times- it kept getting worse to the point where I was getting severe red and blue. I had to have Apple walk me through deleting the entire program and start over. It took two hours. She didn't recommend I use this again at all. She recommended I actually just use the calibrate button that is built in with the computer. Why won't that work? My prints look good but I know things can change over time which is why I was doing this in the first place.

Your prints never change (unless you edit the file, or your lab messes up).  It's your screen that drifts over time.  That's why you have one set of test prints that you keep forever and ever, and that's why the print is the standard against which you compare your screen (not the other way around).

That's also one reason why the internal calibration software is insufficient (it has no external reference point), and why Damien's instructions start with a requirement that you have test prints in hand before you start calibrating. 

So again -- how do your prints compare to your screen?