Colormunki display - preferences issue

Morning!  I was in preference setting it all up - then I reach the Technology Type drop down menu and the only option it gives me is : "No Entry"  - I am up to date on the latest download.  

I left it as is and followed all the other steps and my prints are not the same as computer.  I am printing from ProDPI if that matters.  And question 2 - my prints are darker and more purple than my screen - how can I adjust that?  

Thank you!!!!!

sorry to keep posting but just tried something else - i am sitting right next to a window and was looking at images with blindes closed, then i tried with blindes open and print looked much brighter (obviously) but computer seemed much darker.  The color is still off - i like my computer's image better where it is warmer.  Print has blues in my whites and purple in my greens :(  Thanks!

3 hours ago, Laura Davis said:

i am sitting right next to a window and was looking at images with blindes closed, then i tried with blindes open and print looked much brighter (obviously) but computer seemed much darker.  

It sounds like the light in your room is much to dim for editing. Have you read this before? 

4 hours ago, Laura Davis said:

Morning!  I was in preference setting it all up - then I reach the Technology Type drop down menu and the only option it gives me is : "No Entry"  - I am up to date on the latest download.  

It's weird that your computer let your continue the calibration process without selecting the technology type. Usually this option shows up because the calibrator isn't plugged in or the system hasn't recognized it yet. Can you try to restart your computer (leaving the device plugged in) and opening the program again?