Transfer of settings/actions to new CC

Soooo my MacBook crashed and burned (it had been a long time coming).  I purchased a new iMac, got all my software downloaded, but now am hoping there is a way to transfer my saved settings and actions from my old PS program.  I have an IT Genius for a husband, but he is an absolute PC guy and will barely even look at me when I have Mac problems!  So he doesn't know them super well.   He did get the hard drive out of my MacBook (by literally using tools and taking it apart) and was able to transfer the majority of the contents to the new iMac, so I have all of the  old "behind the scenes" Adobe files on the new iMac (I can see the actions palette, the workspaces, etc in the App Support folder from the OLD drive) ... I just don't know how to make them go INTO the new Photoshop CC program (they were in CS 5 before).  Does anyone know?  Or do I have to start all over (which totally sucks)??  Thanks in advance!!

Ok, yes I have an ActionsPalette.psp and a Brushes.psp file.  I'm just not sure where to place them within the App Support folders of the new CC program on the new hard drive in order to be able to load them into the new program.

Ahhhh, yes you're right .... maybe the "psp" files I'm trying to use aren't what I should be looking for.  I'll keep trying to find individual ATN files.  Ugh what a mess!  The few I purchased I could do without but it's the ones I made myself I'm so mad about! O.o  Thanks so much!!