exporting image to external disk drive

Greetings,

I have a macbook pro and am using an LG read/write disk drive. I have images that I need to put on the disk but for some reason I can't seem to figure it out. It comes up as an option but when selected it does nothing. I even followed the formatting instructions but that didn't seem to make any difference. Can someone please help me out? 

I'm not familiar with a LG read/write disk drive. Is this an external DVD burner?

The simply way is to use the Finder and not the desktop. Simply put in the disc, open the finder and you should see it pop up in the left column. You can rename it, but I would keep it to 8 letters or less. Then drag the files from your HD to the disk, or a folder containing the files on the HD and drag them to the disc within the finder. If you still are having issues, you might want to try a free burning to disc program. Burn is a no-frills burning program and I personally use a program called Disco, which is no longer being updated / supported, so I have no idea if it will work with the newest MacOS or not. It works fine using Mavericks.

In case if you have a pop-up blocker on your browser, this is the code that you use to install the program:

Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 10.15.56 PM.png

• Thanks 1