Sorting images from 2 cameras on MAc?

ShannonV

I have images from a wedding, taken on two cameras. I need to sort them according to time taken. I made sure the time was synced on the cameras before I took any photos, but I am unsure how to sort them according to this info. Is there an easy way to do this?

You're just trying to get them to display in order in your Finder folder?  Just right-click on a white space in the folder and choose "arrange by > date captured."

If you're wanting to rename the files so they're all in chronological order, that's going to be really hard for you, I'm afraid, since you have a Mac and PSE -- you need proper workflow management software to handle your files, and you don't have it right now.  (No Bridge, and you can't get Faststone on a Mac.)  You don't by chance have Lightroom, do you?  Because that would at least give you workflow management options.

Wait, you have PS CC?  (Might want to update your profile sidebar info to reflect that! :) )

If you want to batch sync the timestamps on your files, you've got to download LR -- for whatever reason, Adobe built this function into LR but not into Bridge.  Here's how you fix that in LR: http://www.damiensymonds.net/batch-adjust-timestamps-lightroom-sync-files