New PC?

My head is spinning and I'm in desperate need of a new PC.  I shoot a lot of sports action, getting into team/indiv portraits.  In the fall, I'm busy with senior portraits and preschool portraits.  Can do most with Lightroom, but take to PS Elements when needed. Had my computer custom built in 2012 and it's really dragging.  Editing is taking way too much time.  I pulled this from another thread.....

"Here are the specs that I recommend for a Photo-editing Machine:

• Intel i7 (or i5 if money is tight)
  • 8GB RAM at a Minimum - 16GB or more preferred, like 32GB
  • 1TB Hard Drive for the main drive. I don't care how fast that 128GB / 250GB SSD Drive is, it won't to you a damn bit of good if it's full. Of course the bigger the better when it comes to hard drives. Windows updates can be huge, so I would shoot for a 1TB at a minimum, though a person could get away with a 500GB HD.
  • A video card that has separate & dedicated video memory. 2GB - 4GB is fine (like 4GB) and since Adobe's products are using the graphics cards for a performance boost, a video card with 8GB of Video Memory is a good thing. So call it 4GB recommended / 8GB preferred when it comes to Video RAM.
  • I like Windows 10 Pro but I'm more of a power user. Most people will be fine with Win 10 Home."

Will this PC suffice for my needs?  I don't understand all of the technical stuff, which is why I'm in question.  Hoping to get tomorrow if so.
https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/4848446/Dell-XPS-8930-Desktop-PC-8th/

• Thanks 1

First of all, THANK YOU for reading the previous threads so I don’t have to repeat myself. 

Second, enjoy your purchase. That Dell XPS from Office Depot is fine.