Start up problem

I got a new desktop and have had this come up on my screen when I turn on my computer on and off since I’ve had it, I usually reboot and it starts up properly although sometimes it takes a few reboots before it will.  Do you know why I would get this message and how I can fix it?  I can give details if required.  Thanks in advance

59154609-434E-40B0-8F7E-1441374E7B36.jpeg

Is your main HD a traditional hard drive or a SSD drive? Right now it sounds like the HD is not waking up fast enough for the motherboard. How old is the computer? Can you exchange it? 

Computer is about 6 months old.  It has both a traditional HD and a ssd I think.  Sorry I don’t know much about computers lol.  It’s an Acer Predator gaming pc.  I guess I could ask to exchange it but would I have same issue with a replacement?  Is there anything I can do or change to prevent it from doing this?  It doesn’t happen every time I start it

I think the BIOS settings might have to be tweaked. Specifically, the startup device list, maybe even power settings. It is also possible that the SSD Drive could be failing or its firmware might need to be upgraded. This problem is beyond a hardware forum, especially if you "Don't know much about computers..." You need a set of experienced eyes. Do you have a local repair shop to take it to? Have you tried calling Acer Support?