Question about Damien's Web Actions

I have previously used Damien's save for web actions with no issues.  I tweaked it slightly to allow the ability to modify the unsharp mask settings part of the action.  When I ran it today, the dialog box to tweak the USM settings seems to be hidden/not showing up.  However PS sits there doing nothing, waiting for me to modify/accept the USM settings before it continue the action or let me do anything else.  I was stuck there for awhile until I realized I could hit enter (i.e. essentially accepting the settings as is) and it would continue with the action.  Has this happened to anyone else?  I know my Photoshop cc updated since I last used it.  Is that why I'm having problems?  I'm just not sure how to fix it.  Thanks! (and no, my caps lock is not on!)

Screen Shot 2016-04-28 at 4.02.38 PM.png

When I hit record again for that step, the dialog box is still hidden.  It's not just the action, it even does it for other things, like if I run any filter, it does it too.  Instead of a dialog box with filter info in it, it just shows a tiny box where the cursor should be.  It's strange.

IMG_7090.JPG

Edited by KacyBailey