Switching to PC

I just got a quote back on upgrading the RAM on my iMAC and the cost is pretty high so thinking of just getting a new computer. 

I read through some other threads and found this list of recommendations.  Besides upgrading to the I7 do the specks on this build look okay? https://pcpartpicker.com/list/9Fz7mq

----------

• Intel i7 (or i9 if you can afford it.
  • 16GB RAM at a Minimum - 32GB or more preferred, like 64GB
  • 1TB Hard Drive for the main drive. I don't care how fast that 128GB / 250GB SSD Drive is, it won't to you a damn bit of good if it's full. Of course the bigger the better when it comes to hard drives. Windows updates can be huge, so I would shoot for a 1TB at a minimum, though a person could get away with a 500GB HD. That said, as I write this, 500GB HD are becoming "Too Small" for today's modern Photoshop and 24MP+ cameras.
  • A video card that has separate & dedicated video memory. 2GB - 4GB is fine (like 4GB) and since Adobe's products are using the graphics cards for a performance boost, a video card with 8GB of Video Memory is a good thing. So call it 4GB recommended / 8GB preferred when it comes to Video RAM.

Looks OK. I would save up a little more and get a i7 as PS CC is finally taking advantage of what makes a i7 so fast. But if that’s all you can afford, so be it. It’s fine.