BenQ 24" 60Hz 1ms GTG TN LED Gaming Monitor (RL2460HT)

I need to replace my super old monitor and wonder if any one of these are good for photoshop and to calibrate with the spyder:

BenQ 24" 60Hz 1ms GTG TN LED Gaming Monitor (RL2460HT) 

BenQ 27" 60Hz 1ms GTG TN LED Gaming Monitor (RL2755HM)

Gaming computers are great for photo editing. Gaming monitors/displays? Notsomuch. 

You want color consistentcy and a IPS based display panel will give you the best chance of that happening. Also, you want a Matte screen or one that has a Matte coating at the very least. Glossy screens aren't the best for photo editing. 

Thank you guys! I don't have any clues when it comes to monitors. The above mentioned monitors seemed to me a good deal here in Canada, but I'm glad I did double check with you. Will go with the Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 24inch, the one Damien has listed

• Like 1

Just make sure you do not use the standard 15-pin VGA (Blue) connector for the best results. Hopefully your computer has a DVI port (White) or a HDMI port. The monitor comes with a DVI cable and you can get a HDMI to DisplayPort cable from Amazon.

Brian, would you mind to send me an exact description or a link of that hdmi to DisplayPort cable, so I can get the right one? Feeling a little bit loss on amazon... (in case it makes a difference, I'm in Canada)