I am trying to create an order in Bay Photo (Roes) and it is saved as a jpg, in sRGB and it is telling me only jpeg or TIFF can be used.  Both of the photos that you can see in the screenshot that are sized give this error but any of the other jpegs that I saved at the same time do not give that error.  I double checked in camera raw, the profile is sRGB and attached is a screenshot of the color settings.  Am I missing something?  As a side note, I can place them on the appropriate size template in Roes for MPixPro with no problem.

Thanks

BayPhoto Error.JPGsunrise PS settings.JPG

Are you confident that this file is in fact a JPG, and not a PSD file saved with the .jpg extension?  What happens when you try to open the file in your Windows Explorer folder -- does it open as a JPG in a photo viewer program, or does it open in PS?  (I've made this error before when I went to save a file in PS and clicked on another similar file name to make it easier to save, but didn't actively choose JPG from the drop down list of file types.)

Yes, see the highlighted photo in the first screenshot.  It shows an extension of .jpg, as well as the one before it and after.  Yes, it opens in photo viewer just fine, opens in PS just fine and I'm attaching a screenshot to show all copies of this photo saved on my hard drive to show they are saved as jpg.

sunrise.JPG

Sometimes this pops up because you accidently saved it as "progressive" or one of those other weird JPEG versions. It also sometimes pops up because ROES is just dumb. 

Can you first try updating ROES, then try restarting your computer? And then try saving them again, making sure it's on Baseline/Standard?

• Like 1