Upgrading Equipment

Hi Brian, 

I was looking to upgrade my camera bodies and Im just not sure which way to go or if it would even be worth it to hold on to my crop sensor camera. Currently I have a canon 5D mk ii as my main body and a canon 60D as my backup. The 60D no longer securely locks in sd cards. Would it even be worth replacing with a 90D or having it repaired or should I just bite the bullet and upgrade my main body to a 5D mk iv and keep the mk ii as my backup? I have a canon 24-70 2.8L and a canon 70-200 2.8L as my main lenses and I shoot everything imaginable. I also have a canon rebel K2 film camera that I use but would be looking to upgrade as well if there's anything better out there. 

Ditch the crop bodies. Unless you like to shoot wildlife and need that extra reach, you'd be better served by a 5D Mark IV and have your Mark II as a backup. As for your K2 Film camera...hold off for now. You might want to invest in a Mirrorless System to replace that one. Since Canon & Nikon are now getting up to speed, it's interesting on what they come out with. Personally, I'm holding off buying Mirrorless system for the moment, but it's tempting.

For right now, and with the lenses you have...getting a Canon 5D Mark IV is the next logical step.