Dedicated Video Card - Can't Find

Hi! Thanks in advance for your help. I have read Buying a Computer in 2021 and have read your specs for buying a laptop (even though not recommended). I have a calibrated monitor up in my office, but do need to cull/import/occasionally edit away from my desk/house so I do need a laptop but I will use it mostly with a calibrated screen.

My problem is, I can't for the life of me find a laptop that meets all of your specs. Closest (I think) that I have come is this one and I can't tell if it has a dedicated video card or not. It does have an IPS screen., i7 processor, 32 GB RAM, 1 TB HD. But I see nothing stating dedicated video card. Is it the NVIDIA G-Sync? It isn't even available yet, but I can't seem to find anything that lists all of the required specs available either now or in a few months. Would love some help pointing me in the right direction!! (I have searched all of Dell's laptops on their site - none list IPS; HP has 1 IPS and it doesn't meet the other specs; B&H had a bunch but i have read terrible reviews about MSI brand; and Amazon seems like a cluster for accurate descriptions). Please help! :)

*Edited to add: I am not limiting any searches by price and still having trouble. Budget is not my primary concern.

image.thumb.png.50f9eeffe1b6483b05087423b05a4bd4.png

https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/p/laptops/thinkpad/thinkpadt/thinkpad-t15p-gen-2-(15-inch-intel)/21a7002dus?cid=us:sem|se|google|ca+shopping+brand+lv+intel|gs_notebooks||21A7002DUS|1341711240|52533783823|aud-905729537482:pla-432104461645|shopping|brand&gclid=Cj0KCQjwtMCKBhDAARIsAG-2Eu8peiujyftfsRtFn9H612WSo_nBO-1thtDmIZ09dN98dAkCWoYFi5caAvyoEALw_wcB

image.png

Edited by LizConley

It does. You need to look at the technical specs. Under the “Graphics” section there is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB.

The “4GB” is the dedicated video memory and NVIDIA is the brand GPU type. While I like 8GB for video card’s, that’s tough to find in a laptop. Especially with a IPS screen. 

Enjoy your purchase.