Wacom Tablet Connection Issues

Damette

I love my wacom tablet for editing, however for a while now its had to be connected via USB. It says it's connected via bluetooth but isn't recognized by the computer.  I checked all other local devices and its not connected to them.  I've restarted (my husband is IT), checked the drivers, googled the heck out of it, and I'm just stumped.  I figured I'd try here before I give up and buy some external USB ports. 

Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 9.06.37 AM.png

The control of being able to draw directly when masking is invaluable to me. 

I'm definitely blind as a bat, but I have checked this tablet all over and there is no reset port. And unfortunately the second article doesn't match my tablet.  I did reach out to support and this is the response I got.  If I am reading it correctly, when I updated to the current drivers I may have lost my bluetooth connectivity? I guess I'll look into trying to go backwards in drivers. 

Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 8.46.06 AM.png

Yeah, this is plausible. It sounds like you might have the wrong drivers installed. I'd un-do what you did and see if you can find older drivers. Just think, it's already broke. Nowhere to go but up from here. If you do find a solution, post it here, just in case if someone else has a similar problem.

• Haha 1

Man, ask and you shall receive.  This issue has been annoying me for a while but wasn't a problem until I needed more USB ports.  Of course the moment I post about it and email support they put out a new driver.  I had to come back to the screenshot and make sure I wasn't going crazy and missed an update.  But nope, new driver in the last 40 mins and bluetooth is functioning again!

• Like 2