Adobe CC

I am trying to take the Bridge class but I am unable to install the Bridge app.  Adobe Creative Cloud app gives me an error code 72.  My windows 10 Home doesnt have a Local Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc) to try and disable or check the digital certificate.  Ive tried to uninstall the old version of CC on the PC (from July 2021) but it says if I do other apps may not run properly, so I didnt want to chance it.  Forums said to sign out of your Microsoft Windows and sign back in but that didnt seem to fix anything for me.  Is there something I can do to get this fixed?

cc app.JPG

cc app2.JPG

You can also Un-install all versions of PS and then re-install. I’d just back up plug-ins, Actions, Brushes, etc. I wouldn’t worry about breaking things, it’s just one of those Generic Warnings. Just be sure to have your login info handy for the Adobe Mothership Program. 

Adobe kept sending me back to the Help option I've been trying.  I am not getting the error log in the ACC for the certificate, but I can not open the Properties file to see if the certificate is OK either.  In my Adobe Program Files (86) folder I have 2 Creative Cloud folders, one is Adobe Creative Cloud, the other is Adobe Creative Cloud_bkp1.  Is that supposed to be like that?  

acc.JPG

Honestly? I've got nothing. I'd un-install everything PS Related, reboot...then run Glary to help with left-overs and do a fresh install of your Apps. Sometimes Nuking things and installing fresh is the only thing you can do.