MAC M1

Talk to meĀ about issues with Bridge and MAC1. Ive read hat it isn't working on the new M1. At first it seemed ok, now I realize I can't star and rate. Also anyone having issues in photoshop with it crashing when using the refine brush tool. and often getting the spinning circle as it catches top. I don't think I'm using excessively large files....10 layers on a file from a Z6 should be that big. Seems my old laptop was working the same as the all so great and supposed awesome M1....and yes I have it upgraded as Big and loaded as can be.

You are an "Early Adopter" and with the M1 line, comes with brand-new architecture that Adobe needs to figure out. Unfortunately, you are just going to have to deal with the M1 issues until Adobe works out the bugs over the next few years. Make sure you are on the latest and greatest version of Photoshop CC 2022, which means Version 23.2.1 as I type this. Otherwise, you might have to contact Adobe on this one, I've got nothing.

This is why I keep telling people "No" when they ask about buying a M1 Mac or not. Adobe will always find a way to make their sh*t more bloated and incompatible with every Mac Update, and a M1 is a BIG UPDATE. I have a feeling it will take a few years to get things straightened out.