Photo Storage/cleaning Program

Hi there, 

I wasn't sure if this was a Damien question or a Brian question so feel free to move it to where suitable..

Is there a program that would sort through all my photos and help cull all the double ups? I have several external hard drives where i've just dumped everything onto, and my phone is full of photos, screenshots, memes, random junk, and I guess even my cloud storage would be full of it too because it automatically sends everything there... I just thought maybe there's a program that you could run that would make life a lot easier, I don't have time to go through everything one by one (I started on my phone last year and managed to group everything into months, and then I swore i'd keep up with it and not let it get so cluttered... it's now full and I'm back to square one...)

Anyway I hope this made sense, thank you for your time

Not sure about scanning your Cloud, it's plausible if a local copy is on your computer somewhere and the folders are synced.

17 hours ago, genuinesqueak said:

just thought maybe there's a program that you could run that would make life a lot easier, I don't have time to go through everything one by one

There is a program, called Gemini 2 or Gemini II from MacPaw. These are the same people who make "CleanMyMac X." I believe there is a Windows Version. More info:

https://macpaw.com/gemini

Now about deleting things one by one, you may not get around that entirely, but I'd try Gemini 2 and see if that does something for you.