Laptop suggestion

Hi Brian, I am after a laptop suggestion for photo editing. (Not a macbook if possible) I have searched all the forums and see your suggestions are discontinued. Do you have a latest laptop you would go for (ofcourse you wouldn't go for any, but if you HAD to) 

Many thanks. 

One question:

1. Do you have at least $2500, in your hand, right now?

Because Laptops are moving targets, if you don't have $2500-$3000 available, the first step is to obtain that money and then we will go shopping. . The ones that are "Good for Photo Editing" do not stick around. The models that I recommend will stick around for about 30-45 days at most, and then they are discontinued and/or replaced. That's why you need to have the cash on-hand. The days of lusting after one and slowly saving are gone, it needs to be a "Targeted Impulse Buy." Understand?

Also, don't forget about this post, on more than one occasion I've had the same exact question, I answer it and then they forget about asking it for 2-3 months. Then the laptop I found is no longer available.

Hello, thank you. Yes I have the cash on hand NOW and wanted to buy something yesturday but my research takes me round and round in circles. Ready to purchase asap! 

You didn't tell me you were in NZ. LOL!!

Yeah. It's tough finding things in NZ and OZ. Damn near impossible and your budget needs to increase, by a lot. I'd have about NZ $4000 at the ready. $2500 is way too cheap in your area, that's like a $500 laptop here in the States, which isn't going to cut it for Photoshop work. 

The good news is, the specs for the Lenovo Laptop is what you are looking for. At least that gives you something to go on.

Thank you! I gathered you were talking in USD so i have a budget of $4,500. Will look at the lenovo specs. Thank you for your help, it's appreciated!