Exporting from Lightroom

Allie

No!!!!  This is the wrong screen if you're trying to crop to the 11:15 shape -- resizing on export changes the SIZE and does nothing at all to the shape. 

I'm assuming you're trying to prep files for giving digitals to a client, and that's why you want the 11:15 shape?  If so, you must not change the SIZE at all.

If you're going to do this in LR, you'll need to crop each file to the 11:15 aspect ratio -- open the crop tool and enter a custom ratio.  Then export with the resize section left entirely unchecked. 

• Like 1

Christina I did do each photo in Lightroom like you stated, So I just unchecked the box. Do I need to do anything with the pixels? yes they are for a family member and I want to get these done and out of my way so i can start doing things Damien's way. Shes been waiting a very LONG  time. Thanks for your help

Nothing at all to the size (the pixels).  The whole point of the 11:15 shape is to give them as much leeway as possible to print at any size, so you need to give them as many pixels as you can (minus, of course, the bits that you cropped off in making it the 11:15 shape).

• Like 1