Image scrambling when adjusting sliders in ACR

Of course. 

I have a PC desktop running Windows 10 and Photoshop CC. It is under 2 years old, and has 16GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 584GB free out of 921GB. The last time I shut down was just before posting this thread. I rarely run a cleanup program.

Okay, I ran Ccleaner and changed all the settings as provided in that link (tried them all one at a time) and it's still doing it.  Not as bad but still enough to make it extremely hard to edit.   Think it could be a video card issue?

I got with Adobe directly this morning and they were able to help me resolve this.  They had me turn off the Use Graphics Processor option directly in ACR.  Here is a ss for you.  Thanks for all your help! 

On another note, can you message me if it's possible to go ahead and renew my levels class?  I don't want to miss it like I did with my RAW Deluxe continuation lol. 

2017-03-14_115733.JPG

I should be on the wait list for it right?  From back when I re-enrolled in RAW?  I confirmed with you a few days later, you said something like early next year.  I've been waiting for an email,

please don't tell me I missed another one?!  You just tell me what I need to do to get into deluxe RAW again and I'll do it tomorrow.  :)