Screen brightness after calibration-1st time calibrator user

During calibration I was prompted to turn down my screen brightness to get the readings in the middle. I just got my calibrator last night-never used one before so I am clueless, I have the X-Rite i1 Display Pro. My question is, when I edit in Photoshop do I need to remember and change it back what screen brightness I had to change it to during calibration or does that not matter?  Typically I prefer my screen on it's brightest setting for eye comfort. Thank you! I followed Damien's steps and here is my calibration screen shot.

Screen Shot 2016-03-08 at 12.37.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-08 at 12.37.33 PM.png

I did, yes-I thought I mentioned that in my original post, sorry. Your instructions were much more clear than the video tutorial that came with it! Thank you! :)  So if I just do regular browsing on my computer non-photo editing related, I can switch my brightness to what is easiest for viewing, but then just put it back to the lower brightness for editing that was done in calibration and I should be good? (...and once my prints match perfectly, of course.)

Edited by Cheryl

2 hours ago, Samantha LaRue said:

Id give it at chance at the lower brightness. Your eyes will adjust to it soon enough.

OK, thank you. I will do so!

2 hours ago, Damien Symonds said:

DO.NOT.ADJUST.YOUR.SCREEN'S.BRIGHTNESS.FOR.ANY.REASON.EVER.AGAIN.

Yes, sir. Thank you!