help with backdrop

Kazrk

I haven't yet.  I asked where I'm getting my printing done and they told me to do In Adobe RGB is this a problem. I'm away so will do when get back. 

Damien its been a while since I started this edit and have just come back to it as a little frustrated  with editing.  this picture looks great but quite pick on my screen.  can you tell me how this was done so I can attempt the other photos.

1 hour ago, Kazrk said:

sorry Pink

Yes, there are a lot of pink and peachy tones in this image from their skin and the backdrop color. :) It's just more obvious now because the other objects in the background are no longer there.

Assuming of course that you're properly calibrated to match your prints already and seeing the same thing we are. :)

Damien can you tell me how I can apply the back drop you have adjusted to other photos please.. Can you tell why in Lightroom photos look perfect but when I pull across to ps they look dark and orange tones to them.

Can you tell me why when I pull the photo you adjusted back into photoshop to smooth the babies skin it looks very pixelated?  This seems basic but still trying to learn.