Photoshop CC error - image goes black

I work in the latest updated version of PS CC.  I have been having some issues with my open image that I am working on going black. I don't do anything or click on anything.

I feel like it happens most when I go to a different application and then come back to PS. I have to close out of PS and reopen to fix the issue.

Has anyone else had this issue?

It happened again. >:(

This time I had left my computer on over night.

My web browser was the open window and when I went to switch to PS I saw the open file for a split second and then it went black. There were three files open in PS and they were all black. I had to close it down and reopen.

Happy Easter

25 minutes ago, kismet72 said:

I have filled that out before. Do you I need to do it again?

Yes -- because some of the responses are changeable (like hard drive space), and some of the responses maybe should have been changed (if you were asked to fill this out before, you may have needed to upgrade your RAM or something similar).  And also it's a lot nicer to provide the info directly here in a thread where you're asking for help rather than making Damien search through all your old posts to find your previous response. ;) 

4 hours ago, kismet72 said:

I have filled that out before. Do you I need to do it again?

And the issue has now happened again after going to answer some emails and then coming back to PS.

And because I have no idea where you posted that information before. :) 

2 hours ago, kismet72 said:

I thought that the information was saved in our profile or something. :)

That would require you to put it into a profile. :)  When you posted it, it was either in the FB group or in a random thread here.

And again -- these numbers change.  And it's only polite not to force someone who wants to help you to have to go digging for your old responses. ;) 

• Like 1