Filling in dress

Daniwright11

Hi there! I'm pretty sure you had a tutorial for this floating around on Facebook at some point, but I can't seem to find it. Can you help point me to the tutorial that can help me fill in the gap between her chest and the dress? Thanks! Not the best quality picture, I'm still learning. 

IMG_6770.JPG

IMG_6770crop.JPG

Hi Dani, thanks for posting.  This looks like a very difficult one, and I must admit a solution doesn't occur to me straight away.

While I'm sitting cross-legged and meditating about this one, you have a MUCH worse problem that I need you to deal with.  Please follow this troubleshooter all the way to the end, to fix your colour space problem.

Also, this.

Wow! Yes! Thank you. How did you do that? You are amazing! And thanks for the other links. I literally just switched to a new computer yesterday and I haven't gone through and switched all of my setting yet. It was hard to remember everything I had changed on my last one!

Hey! So sorry for the delayed response. We left to go on vacation and I am just getting back to my computer. I did try it out. And it is not as easy as you make it look :P . But you helped me a ton and I learned so much! Thank you again!

Now I really need to get a screen calibrator so I can take your classes. I've been waiting until I got my new computer and I finally have it. Wahoo!!

IMG_6770.jpg