12" x 18" Collage

Sorry ,I couldn't figure out how to delete a photo after I uploaded it :)

However, It should be 1575a, 1512, 1477 and 1442.

I'm wanting to make a 12"x18" photo, in the order I sent, but with no white borders. The large photo is 12" x 13" and the smaller ones should be 4" x 5".

Thank you for your help!

12x18.JPG

IMG_1575a.JPG

IMG_1511a.JPG

IMG_1512.JPG

IMG_1477a.JPG

IMG_1442.JPG

Sorry! I'm a jerk and have taken so long to respond back to you! THANK YOU for your help. However, you made a big assumption that I know anything about clipping masks! :) I'm not a "real" photographer, didn't get paid to take these photos, just something I enjoy doing.
I took these photos of my coworkers daughter and after the fact, she tells me all these things she wants done with the photos to match the two older kids photos!

So, I'm working on trying to figure out the template and how to use it. I do have Photoshop, but really never used it.

THANK YOU, again :)

37 minutes ago, kkvogelfamily12 said:

Any I have NO clue about ICC profile. Why is that important? :/

The ICC profile is the little set of instructions that tell the program how to display your photo correctly.  Without the profile, the program (be it a web browser, or Photoshop, or whatever) has to guess.  Often the guesses are very good, but sometimes they can go bad.  So it's much better to always be safe, and include the profile.

46 minutes ago, kkvogelfamily12 said:

However, you made a big assumption that I know anything about clipping masks!

There is some info about them in this article.

However, I beg you to consider the Layers & Masks Class, because it covers everything in much greater detail, and you'll be rewarded with rich understanding.