Trying to switch from Lightroom to Bridge

I am really trying to move away from Lightroom. I have loved it so far, but there are 2 things I haven't been able to figure out yet.

First, exporting. In Lightroom, I had presets for Website, Facebook, High Resolution and Print Files. It was so easy to just choose what I needed for particular photos when I had completed the editing on them. I am hoping that when I am done editing my 1800 photos from the wedding I just did, there will be a way to export all of the files at a high resolution in one folder. This way it makes it simple to save to disk for my client, and all of the file names are in order as well.

Second, in Lightroom, when I needed to do heavier editing I could open the image in Photoshop; and when I was done, it would save the changes, and the new image would show in Lightroom. Right now I am trying to edit a wedding in Bridge. When I open the image in photoshop and save it, when I go back to bridge the changes don't show on the photo. They seem to only show there if the changes are done in ACR only. I am hoping there is a way to open in photoshop from Bridge, do my heavier editing, save it and have the changes reflected in Bridge.   

I have a PC laptop running Windows 10 and Photoshop CC. It is under 2 years old, and has 8GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 737GB free out of 888GB. The last time I shut down was just before posting this thread. I rarely run a cleanup program.

Oh, one more thing. I used the before and after feature often to decide if I liked my edit or not. When I open bridge I run a preset of my usual edits that I do to most photos to save time. In lightroom, I had the option to view the SOOC vs my edit, and also to reset if I didn't like what I saw.

Can I do that in ACR?

1 hour ago, KH said:

First, exporting. In Lightroom, I had presets for Website, Facebook, High Resolution and Print Files. It was so easy to just choose what I needed for particular photos when I had completed the editing on them. I am hoping that when I am done editing my 1800 photos from the wedding I just did, there will be a way to export all of the files at a high resolution in one folder. This way it makes it simple to save to disk for my client, and all of the file names are in order as well.

Tools>Photoshop>Image Processor

And for web-res files, this.

1 hour ago, KH said:

Second, in Lightroom, when I needed to do heavier editing I could open the image in Photoshop; and when I was done, it would save the changes, and the new image would show in Lightroom. Right now I am trying to edit a wedding in Bridge. When I open the image in photoshop and save it, when I go back to bridge the changes don't show on the photo. They seem to only show there if the changes are done in ACR only. I am hoping there is a way to open in photoshop from Bridge, do my heavier editing, save it and have the changes reflected in Bridge.

This makes no sense.  I need to see screenshots to demonstrate this.

41 minutes ago, KH said:

Oh, one more thing. I used the before and after feature often to decide if I liked my edit or not. When I open bridge I run a preset of my usual edits that I do to most photos to save time. In lightroom, I had the option to view the SOOC vs my edit, and also to reset if I didn't like what I saw.

Can I do that in ACR?

No.  Your switch to Bridge marks a new beginning for the quality of your photos.  Don't use a preset.  Strive for quality.